Friday, May 16, 2008

my brother: outdoor enthusiast



Yea that’s right the blog you’ve all been waiting for!!! If I had a dollar for every time Krista, my lil sis called me mean, I’d be so rich I’d be crapping gold! But obviously I'm nice, I mean I could be doing a hundred other things today cooler than writing this! Ha!



My parents were strict yes, and Krista probably got the short end of the stick because she actually followed them! But I do love my sister even though we probably never really got along till she moved out to college!





Ok so I’ll start randomly telling you about myself now. Kyle is my name, bradtski, (rhymes w/ brewski) is a nickname I've had since high school, I have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor and am a smart ass most of the time. I keep a light positive optimistic outlook on life! I've worked for five years now at a coffee creamer plant in Pecatonica, its union and a good gig! Teamster, you mess with us you'll end up in da boddum of da riva copeesh! I just celebrated my first year of owning my own home near Ridott! In the country, w/ the bestest neighbors ever Russ, Deb & Sheila Boyer, and someday Adam, Christina & Audrey, Cassie Boyer! I am always busy doing new stuff to my old house! I cant wait to start throwing bonfires whenever I start getting some time off! Anybody that knows me knows that I love snowmobiling, but it isn't my hobby, a sport, a past time....its my obsession! There really isn't anything I enjoy more than riding my sled as hard as I can...even though that usually gets me in trouble but I don't think my insurance agent is gonna read this! I love Minocqua/ Eagle River, Wisconsin. Anything outdoors is what I like to do, hunt, especially coyote, fish, atv, landscape, be with my dogs. I have three, a bluetick coonhound, and two miniature beagles. I'm passionate about music it is something that can reach out and grab my soul! Concerts! I just saw Montgomery Gentry again w/ Gary Alan! I am going to see Chevelle real soon and then Tom Petty again! I feel pretty complete as far as seeing my favorite bands go, I am overdue to see Sevendust and 311 again though! They are amazing!



Kyle's top ten things you should do...
1. Go to Eagle Rivers World Derby Races! Snowmobile racing ovals and snowcross and go at night!
2. Go to a Good Year Pimps concert, they are also known as the god damn pimps and just the pimps
3.Eat Fajitas at The Watering Hole in Minocqua, WI (and be extra friendly to Natasha!)
4.Go to Colorado.
5.ride in a boat plane
6. ride in a helicopter
7. go to a big ten football game GO Badgers BOO Hawkeyes
8. go to Miller Park, best atmosphere, seats, and Robin Yount is still there!!! Sorry Cubbies but someday some jerk will change the name of Wrigley field. : ( And its getting old saying, "maybe this year" every season
9. go to summerfest in Milwaukee. 5 days of music, everything!
10. Disneyland
11. give my sister Krista a hug, or make fun of her either way you're showing you love her!






*Blog owner's note: Yay for my brother and yay for number 11. It's true.

No comments: