Jon is one of my favorite people. One time we were surrounded by people at a bar and we had an in depth conversation about some of the questions that don't really have answers. It was just what I needed. I often like to use Jon as my encyclopedia. He has a lot of knowledge about random stuff, and non-random stuff.
If you think he doesn't yell, you should sit next to him at a lacrosse game and if you think he doesn't get frustrated you should ask him to reread your questions when you play Trivial Pursuit. You should also definitely eat his cheesecake. YUM!
One time a friend was talking about buying a big drink in another country and it was $10 and you got $10 straws and Jon asked if you got 9 straws if it would be cheaper. I thought it was funny.
Jon, thanks for being an amazing guy. Let's hang out.
No comments:
Post a Comment