Saturday, May 10, 2008

introducing: friend kyle

For those of you that know that my older brother's name is Kyle, I don't want to confuse you. This blog is from my friend Kyle that I went to college with. He has a little sister named Krista. Isn't that kind of strange? This Kyle is also kind of strange. And the other one, too...

Anyway, Kyle is a maniac that likes to run and bike a lot. I don't really understand it but it is true. He also does really random things like snow shoe racing and ice fishing. He almost burned down his ice house once due to a heater. I think he put it too close to something. Not a smart move, Kyle.

We took a photography class and spent many hours in the dark room together. ow ow. (just kidding). Well we did, but nothing sketchy went on.










No comments: