Danielle is one of the sweetest girls... ever. I wish that I was a fourth grader. If I was a fourth grader I would move to the district that she teaches and go to her school. Actually, I think I live in the district she teaches in. Anyway, I guess right now I should wish that I was a third grader so that I could finish out the year with some ka-bob and then move to fourth grade next year and have the entire year with Ms. Danielle.
Actually, I remember fourth grade. I'm not sure that, even with Danielle as my teacher, I'd want to relive it. It's a close call.
Instead I guess I can just be really really excited for the day when we are roommates. I've enjoyed our chats and fun times and I am comforted to know there are many more to come!
I've decided to call people ka-bobs. I don't know why. I kind of like ka-bobs but I wouldn't want to be called a ka-bob so now ka-bob is a put-down. It is one of the "friendly" put-downs though. I just wanted to make sure I was clear..
Actually, I remember fourth grade. I'm not sure that, even with Danielle as my teacher, I'd want to relive it. It's a close call.
Instead I guess I can just be really really excited for the day when we are roommates. I've enjoyed our chats and fun times and I am comforted to know there are many more to come!
I've decided to call people ka-bobs. I don't know why. I kind of like ka-bobs but I wouldn't want to be called a ka-bob so now ka-bob is a put-down. It is one of the "friendly" put-downs though. I just wanted to make sure I was clear..
No comments:
Post a Comment