Thursday, May 29, 2008

introducing: luke

I was debating several ways to introduce Luke. It included pictures of what happens when he and Adam steal your camera. It also included some pictures of what happens when you put Adam and Luke together (ex: matching outfits, crazy dances, etc.)

Luke and I were supervisors at a summer camp together. Luke cracks me up. I think that I should call him a randomly creative humorist. Or something.

I also want to claim part (or whole) responsibility for his blog.

I don't like mustaches. They are creepy (on most people). So when "Mustache Monday" rolled around every week I was forced to stay away from my guy friends. When Luke (finally) shaved his he put it in a bag and made me touch it. I don't remember the ultimatum, but it must have been pretty good. I also have a picture of that.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Krista!! It's me Jase. My brother told me you were feeling Rohde-sick, so I figured I'd give you a little dose of Rohde to help you feel better. Peace out.