Monday, May 12, 2008

me and stamps

This is a "normal" post. Sorry if you are disappointed but.. it is my blog.

I was checking the United States Postal Service site to see if the stamp prices are GOING up or if they ARE up now.. I heard something on the radio this morning.

Anyway, I was happy to see THESE, even though I am still not sure if I need a $.01 stamp today or not.

Stamps AND Frank Sinatra. It's a good day.

If you'd like to know how much of a dork I am, here is a quick story. One time I sent a poster to Afghanistan. They put priority mail tape all around the tube, stamped it, and put the official documents on it and I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Also, I think it is kind of ironic that probably very few of my United States Postal Workers are from the US.

No comments: