Thursday, May 22, 2008

introducing: meredith

Meredith,

You are hilarious. I miss you a lot. I wish that I could hear your stories about work every day. Kids are crazy and I think that yours might be especially crazy. If I had kids, I would want to move so that you could be their teacher.

I have some stories that you would enjoy from pee wee soccer. If you are ever stressed or wondering what to do- you should go to a pee wee soccer game.

How is your hubby? Remember when you came into my room and started putting on your shoes? I looked at you funny because we've put on our shoes for a number of times per day for 22 years at that point and I didn't see what was making you so giddy this particular time of putting on some shoes. Good thing I asked to find out that you had been asked out for some ice cream by Kyle. Then you kept doubting if it was a date or not but we told you it was and, of course, we were right and now you are married to him!

Did I mention that you are hilarious? I love how it is at the most random moments and just the right thing to say. I'm not sure how you do it.

And you are full of grace and wisdom. I like the person you are, a lot.

Krista


No comments: