It seems like a really long time ago that Jody made up your middle name. I'm glad that you were my camp supervisor, yet the one encouraging me to get into all sorts of trouble. I like that we hid from the other supervisors so that we could do highs/lows, talk, read Harry Potter, and pray past curfew. Oh and that one time we went with one of the other supervisors for a little golf cart ride. It's funny that supervisors are the ones at camp that would have to bust people stealing the golf carts but instead you were driving. Anyway, that night we went for a little joy ride on 28. I love that Jeff took the governor off that thing. Otherwise I will still not know what a governor was. Anyway, when we practiced "switch-a-roo" with four people on a non-moving golf cart the first time we probably should have moved back to our original spot. I think that is what made me unsure of what to grab when I was trying to move from the back to the front as the golf cart was moving. I knew I couldn't grab the steering wheel, and my other options were limited. I guess I could have grabbed it though since you swerved for the tree anyway and I went flying out of the golf cart. I remember a lot of laughter and a lot of bruises. I hope that our camp boss, Nathan, doesn't read this blog.
Thanks for all the great memories. And quotes. Like that one time I asked you if you were having a party and you started singing stripper music instead of disco or techno music. I love that we share a love of HP. I know you really love the books and movies even though I beat you that one time in HP scene it.
Thank you for being Alex. I really like you. You are hilarious, fun, godly, random, and weird. All of my favorite qualities.
Krista
No comments:
Post a Comment