Friday, May 2, 2008

introducing: jodi

For all of you that are checking off your original "guest writers" email- there is a little switch up. I am a little nervous that it is only the second day and I already have a slacker writer. (Love ya, Allison.) So... today's writer is Jodi.

Although she complains about how I had a deadline, she got her blog to me early which actually worked out really really nicely. The rest of you better not slack, though.

Jodi is my cousin. She says it well in her blog but we have a very unique relationship. I love her. I want to be her. I would really like to steal her kids. There was a time when I was contemplating moving to Des Moines and a lot of it was so that I could be closer to her and her family because I hate that I am not there to see them grow up. Although I always have things pulling me back to the Des Moines/Pella area so I get to see the family quite often.

Jodi is an amazing mother, friend, daughter, wife, and person. She challenges herself and loves to learn. She is proud of her kids and has reason to be. I love the times we laugh at silly things and share crazy emails. Don't get us talking about our family because our eyes will fill with tears at the amount of blessing that is wrapped up in it. And a quick thank you to Jodi for always letting me steal your half-read books.

No comments: