Charlie!
Well, Charlie thought my guest bloggers idea was so cool that he posted on his own blog that if people wanted to write, they could.
So I did.
Then I realized that I said everything on his blog that I wanted to say in my introduction so I am going to include a link to his blog right here.
This is not a picture of Charlie and I. It is a picture of Aaron and Charlie (in that order). Charlie, we need some pictures together to make it look like we are friends or something.
1 comment:
I'm not entirely sure what "in that order" means. I assume that since we're in America and we read left to right that the person on the left is Aaron and Charlie is on the right. Your description of who's who, however, is culturally based, because if I was Jewish or if I was used to reading the Hebrew scriptures, I would think that Charlie is on the left, since he's listed second. Then again, almost everything we do is culturally based... so nevermind.
Post a Comment