Friday, May 23, 2008

introducing: scotty

It is weird for me to use his first name without his last.
He makes me laugh.
He also calls me out on stuff (no thanks to you, Scotty ___).
He likes to tell me (via email/text/etc.) that he isn't wearing pants.
Do you want to know if I believe him?
I'm not telling.
One time he sent me an email telling me about the form that his patronus (from Harry Potter) takes.
I might still have that email.
I think mine would be a toucan.
If you meet Scotty he might tell you to read the book Boundaries by Cloud and someone.
Don't do it.
Just kidding. I looked it up at the library the other day but they didn't have it. I probably would have checked it out and then had to return it in three weeks, unfortunately.
Go Cubs.





No comments: