Thursday, May 1, 2008

introducing: ashlee

Some things you should know about Ashlee.

a. She used to have a different last name. Then she switched her last name for protection purposes. Or because she got married.
b. She likes to burn stuff.
c. So does her husband.
d. I convinced people in college that she was Amish. Because she is. (people actually believed I went to Central's gross pond to get her bath water since she couldn't use electricity/showers. I swear it's a legit school..)
e. She is really really funny.
f. That's why we are friends.
g. That and a million other reasons.
h. She keeps me real. Jerk.
i. She really loved when I crawled into her bed to snuggle. (or the exact opposite)
j. One time we laughed the exact same for a few minutes. It was quite weird.
k. I was going to ask her to be my roommate at freshman orientation, got scared, said goodbye. Got yelled at by my parents. Went back to ask her and she was with a group of girls so I said "goodbye" again (came back to say goodbye?! right. awkward). When I got home there was an email from her asking if I wanted to be her roommate. It's been love ever since.
l. She has a "toe thumb." The best part is that she thinks the other one is straight because that is the thumb she sucked as a child.

m. She sent me this letter.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently Krista likes lists too. But she "letters" hers and I number mine. It is still a list. Krista, in your list, did you call me a jerk in really really really small letters? If you did, I'm taking it as a compliment.