I think my first interaction with Allison was when she said I must be from Minnesota, but I'm not. Our freshman year in college we took Mark Bible study together in Weller. We had a conversation outside the room once that the time in our study wasn't enough and we wanted to dig deeper. I invited her to join me in the library, with only a Bible dictionary and a Bible encyclopedia and we spent around 3 hours looking stuff up and finding out how sweet the Word of God is.
Allison is hilarious. She loves awkward interactions (which is great since she has a ton of them.) I love that she has a job that is a perfect fit for her. I also love her dance moves. I also love when she silent laughs and shakes.
Here is a small "clip" of Allison. Enjoy.
From: Allison
Sent: Mon 4/28/03 9:26 PM
To: kmb
Subject: fluffy scorpian
narrative poem by allison to kmb:
sometimes you remind me of a fluffy scorpion
sometime you remind me of a ball of earwax
sometimes you remind me of my disformed pinky toe (oh shoot, I don't' have a pinky toe)
sometimes you remind me of the squirrel that chewed it off
sometimes you remind me of a dandelion
but most of all, you remind me of a dung beetle
love ya,
allison
sometimes you remind me of a fluffy scorpion
sometime you remind me of a ball of earwax
sometimes you remind me of my disformed pinky toe (oh shoot, I don't' have a pinky toe)
sometimes you remind me of the squirrel that chewed it off
sometimes you remind me of a dandelion
but most of all, you remind me of a dung beetle
love ya,
allison
I decided to go with a picture from our freshman year at Central.
1 comment:
can't believe this picture you chose. i look like my leg is disformed
Post a Comment