I have a note on my wall from Dana that says: "You smell like sunshine and noodles." I'm not sure if that is true.. but I like it. I also like noodles and sunshine.
I made Dana restart her blog. She writes about once a year.
Dana is going to be an intern at Willow! That is very exciting for the Axis community. If you have money, you should give it to her.
Dana, I think it has been awhile since I've seen you. Over a week? Not acceptable. I can't wait until we are housemates and then if I need to see you I can just crawl in your bed.
Dana is the one in the middle, picking my nose.
2 comments:
Dana, do not let Krista crawl into your bed. This is from one of her former roommates. She will try, though, so you might have to be mean the first time you tell her "no."
Thanks for the advice ash..... I think i might take my chances though.
But dont worry.. I will say no. I have had to a few times already. Thanks God I have good boundries!
Post a Comment