Jess befriended me junior year of college when I came back from studying in Mexico and was living on her floor. She called me silly names sometimes but she is hilarious and fun so I didn't mind all that much. I still remember when she asked me if I would be a "pip" backup singer if she did the lip sync contest. I thought that I would do anything if Jess was going to get up on stage.
I did. She did. So did Nicole. We got second our first year, and third our last. There is really no way to beat the two boys that got first both years. I will say that we were pretty amazing though. Especially the first year when Nicole and I made our own dresses.
Jess has a memory like an elephant, which is handy since elephants are her favorite animal. I don't know how she does it but she can recall the most random fact/memory at the most inopportune time (for you) and then she jabs you right where it hurts but you can't be mad because it is too funny to be mad.
I'd tell you that her personality matches her hair but she gets mad at me when I generalize that all red heads are kinda crazy/spunky, so I won't.
She plans sweet events, too. Like the time (senior year in college) that we went to the Omaha zoo and we all wore animal hats and matching shirts.
You should check out her blog. I wish she would post a little more often but I guess it limits my sideaches from laughing... so I shouldn't complain.
I have enjoyed her visits to Chicago and I am excited for the next one! ALSO thanks, Jess, for getting me hooked on Harry Potter. I've enjoyed all of our discussions and excitement about the books, and movies.
I know I lied and said I posted this yesterday, but I didn't. Oh well.
1 comment:
It's pretty much a true story that it's impossible to beat the lip sync champions who beat you both years. They're just too... goodlookinginshorts (woops, did I just say that out loud?).
Post a Comment