Monday, May 26, 2008

introducing: lynn

This girl is absolutely amazing (really, amazing). I love going to breakfast with her (especially at Le Peep). She loves camp (which is probably when I knew we'd be friends). She works at a coffee place (another good sign). One time we went rock climbing (we did rock climb.. but we also did a lot of chatting). There was a cool little hide out place (that also had really soft mats.. not that we were laying on them because we spent the ENTIRE time climbing). She is solid and funny (in no particular order). Soon we will be at Royal Family Kids Camp together (I can't wait). This girl is a challenger (herself and you.. so watch out. And get to know her!) Lynn- let's hang out soon (please).

My life is in some sort of disarray (you can tell because I can't find the rockclimbing pictures)!
I'll try to fix it soon (or we could hang out and take some new pictures...)

1 comment:

C.Hughes said...

Climbing the whole time huh? Hope so. Because Jon and I could have sworn we heard some chatting come out of the cave.