Tuesday, December 11, 2007

rambling

My goal was to be in bed by 11:00. Oh well, gotta miss some goals so that I am still human, right? Since I should have been in bed at around 7:00pm I'll just push on a few extra minutes.

Actually, I had my small group tonight. I like my
small group. House group? Avalon? Sometimes I just call it "group" but then I feel like I give people the wrong impression.

I fell on the ice. I knew it would happen because I told someone that I wanted to set by a window somewhere and watch other people fall on the ice. When I say things like that, it happens to me. Which is probably a blessing. You'd think I'd watch what I say...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh no! Are you hurt? Do i need to fix you all up?? :)

Wes said...

sorry you fell on the ice. it's kind of funny though.