The other day I thought about being a nun. The Catholic church takes care of you, you can go work in an orphanage and not worry about being funded. Every day, fully devoted to God. I want to live like that no matter what, but I think it might be MORE like that if you were a nun. Although I am not Catholic, and I'm not sure about the habit. Actually, I am sure that I don't want to wear it.
Then today I was watching Private Practice, and I thought it would be really nice to be Addison. Sorry to be a girl... but really. You have to admit. It'd be nice to be Addison.
This slide was missing one photo, I updated with a picture of the CUTE policeman. At my other job, when I was calling and meeting policeman more frequently than most, they did not look like this guy. In case you were wondering.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment