I'm sure you are all wondering about what my day was like today. So I'll share.
I slept in. Sleeping is really great. I enjoy it. Especially with my heated blanket since my roommate is part eskimo and sleeps with the window open and I used to put my snowpants and mittens on to stop the shivering under 400 covers. I told her she should go here for her honeymoon.
I went to Borders. I don't think I should be allowed in there anymore because I could spend all day in there, and maybe all of my money. First I was in line with a book on my Christmas list and decided I better put it back. So then I went to the Religion section and went crazy. I'm excited about the purchases, but when I was at Starbucks reading my book from the library it was quite wonderful. I am reading The Book Thief, which my cooler 7th grade cousin suggested to me. I am really enjoying this book. It is about the a girl in Germany during the Holocaust, and I am pretty sure there were two boys speaking German at another table- I think that is cool. I can disappear into this book without the actual German in the background, but you have to admit that it is neat.
Then I hung out with people I really like. I laughed lots and threw in some dance moves. So you know it was a good day..
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i am not part eskimo!!!!
Sorry Jody. I mean 100% eskimo, I guess.
My roommate in college liked the window open too....in the dead of winter. I should hook Jody up with her. Wedding gift idea for her husband-to-be.....electric blanket! =-)
Post a Comment