Saturday, December 29, 2007

look into my life

I thought I would give you a *special edition glimpse of my life recently.

I took some coins to the bank. I thought about how embarrassing it would be if I dropped them everywhere. I got them to the desk. The coin counter was broken. I dropped them everywhere. It was embarrassing.

I dropped my phone into the tub while giving the three year old who pees his bed almost every morning a bath. I was sad. It was broken for most of the day. It miraculously started working when I took it to US Cellular to see what to do about my broken phone. He did the same thing I did, but it worked. I was too happy to be embarrassed.

I am reading I Am America (and so can you) by Stephen Colbert. It is very politically INcorrect, and very funny.

I had a peppermint hot WHITE chocolate at Starbucks and it was indescribable. (OK, I probably could describe it but just know that it was really good.)

*There is nothing really special about this edition.

3 comments:

The Mom of 'em said...

peppermint mocha is my FAVE!!!! not the same as white chocolate - but in the same family but more caffeinated. YUM! Now i want one. oh - and you must be the reason they invented bluetooth. Hands free! It's a good thing.

Jon said...

i just got John Stewat's book "America" as MP3s, he and Colbert did the reading for it. I'm so excited, they're great.

Wes said...

Where are you right now? You told me your were going somewhere but I forgot to ask where.