I didn't pay too much attention to the weather reports. I don't like to because they usually end up ruining your plans. I thought a little (flurried) snow would be fun while downtown. I am glad we went, but holy crap it was cold. Even the cold was probably bearable... but we were being pelted with sleet as we walked and when we weren't sliding around everywhere we sometimes stepped in glacial puddles. I am now able to tell you from experience that it is funnier when people walking on the sidewalks get sprayed by vehicles passing by in movies than it is in real life. We were laughing... to keep from crying.
Completely unrelated: There is a Harry Potter marathon on. If you haven't seen the movies before, I will tell you that there are two actors that play Albus Dumbledore. One for the first two movies, and one for the rest of them. (The first one passed away.) Jody says "How many old random actors have long white beards?" When we made fun of her she told us that she really thought that both of these actors had long white beards.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
AWESOME! I'm so jealous! Looks like a VERY fun time...and this morning...after waking up at 2, 4 and 7....I am completely jealous of the cup you are posing with at Starbucks! Awesome pics of the tree - so fun!
Post a Comment