Thursday, December 20, 2007

love actually like

I watched love actually the other day with a (fun) group of people. It made me think about love (imagine that) or at least "liking." It seems that you always do the opposite of what you want to do. In the movie, Hugh Grant moves one of his employees to a new location because really he wants to be with her. So instead of seeing her every day, he moves her so he can't. Also it makes you act weird. One of my favorite parts is when he sees her and does a two handed wave and then the second she passes he says "WHAT?" to himself and feels dumb because he just waved at her with two hands. (I can't find a clip) It is one of my favorite parts because of its truth. I'm glad it's not just me.

This is also a good part. Watch out for some cursing.
Some dance moves to learn.

Maybe I just love Hugh Grant...

2 comments:

The Mom of 'em said...

oh - yes...it would be SOOO much easier if people just said what they meant and acted like they wanted to...but no..instead we are all left guessing and over-analyzing. irritating!

Charles William Hughes said...

Love Actually huh? Did you watch that the day all the Avalon guys decided to watch chick flicks? Tuesday, see you there.