And then we had a dance party. Good weekends should always include dance parties. Here Alex and I are giving Jody dance lessons. If you are going to take dance lessons, you should get them from the best. We charge.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
fabulouso
Wonderful weekend. In the picture below, I was the owl. Which means I won at Harry Potter scene it. I am the queen. (Alex was the snitch, almost right behind me.)

And then we had a dance party. Good weekends should always include dance parties. Here Alex and I are giving Jody dance lessons. If you are going to take dance lessons, you should get them from the best. We charge.
And then we had a dance party. Good weekends should always include dance parties. Here Alex and I are giving Jody dance lessons. If you are going to take dance lessons, you should get them from the best. We charge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah, yeah, yeah - now how was the new job?!@#
Post a Comment