Tovah told me that she likes it when I write in lists. So, of course, that is what I am going to do.
Below is a list including some of the qualities that I want to steal from Tovah:
1. cooking skills
2. photography skills
3. therapeutic skills
4. numchuck skills (ask me about my first impression of Napoleon Dynamite sometime)
5. solid skills
6. Biblical knowledge skills
7. hilarity and randomness skills
8. budgeting skills
9. being able to care for everyone, somehow, behind the scenes usually skills
10. being hot skills
11. healthy eating skills
12. being amazing skills
13. thinking on the spot skills
14. being challenging skills
15. calling people out skills
16. volleyball skills (I really have no clue on this particular one but no matter what, they are probably better than my own!)
17. being hospitable skills
18. being really wise skills
JUST so Tovah doesn't yell at me.. I know that I do have some of these skills but I am trying to say that I enjoy Tovah's skill set and how she blesses people.

No comments:
Post a Comment