I have so much to say about this kid I don't know where to start.
I love Jake's laugh. I don't think I love it more than the fact that it is really easy to get it out of him. If you hang out with Jake you feel like the funniest person ever. (No it isn't the only reason I hang out with him. And you should know that wonderfully, his wife is the same way!)
Jake and I became friends freshman year and the friendship only grew stronger throughout our others.
Jake is hysterical and also very serious. He is one of those guys that you can count on.. for anything. You know how you might have a friend that you turn to for good music, to vent, to laugh, to have good discussion? Jake.
We went to Turkey together. I wish I had my journal here because I could come up with some good stories. Like how we were in a van FOREVER with the slowest-funniest turkish driver who listened to the same 2 Turkish songs the entire ride. You should listen to the tape sometime.. I regret not buying it but I know there is no way I would have thought that then!
Ashlee, Jake, another friend and myself keep an email group that we started when MSN broke down one time. However, it is just the four of us now, we removed the 4 people that didn't appreciate the 230 messages they had in their inbox the next morning. You probably wish you could be part of this email group, but I am sorry. You can not.
He knows me well enough that in college he sent me emails saying "Krista, I signed you up on our IM team" instead of asking me..
Maybe if I keep going I will start crying cause I miss him .. and his HUGS. Bah. They kind of envelop you. They are they way hugs should be.
Jake and Elizabeth.. move to Chicago. Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment