Friday, June 20, 2008

official, i guess

Maybe you didn't even know that I applied to grad school.
But I have been accepted. And I'm going.
Minus financial, I think I would be really really excited about it. I have decided at some point to get over money and be fully excited.
Which is good.  Really good.

It'll go like this:
September 28, turn 25.
September 29, start grad school and work towards my MSW (equivalent).

2 comments:

The Mom of 'em said...

exciting! What's the end goal? What do you want to do when you are done with school? I think I need a blog post about that. =-)

Anonymous said...

we decided we are throwing a back to school shindig for people like you and me who are going back to school, and for the chosen few who have to teach. we want to call is, "back that class up"