Friday, June 6, 2008

occupational therapists

I used to think that occupational therapists were people that helped you figure out what to do with your life. I still have to think about it a bit when I hear the term.

I wish that they were. I'd go see one.

Maybe I just want someone to make all my decisions for me.... Anyone??




I have more stuff to blog about but I am waiting for my MACBOOK. Actually, I am waiting for a time when I am free to coincide with my apartment complex office hours so that I can go get it since that is where it is. I only know that because I was stalking the macbook whearabouts on my email, not because the apartment OR fedex gave me any notice.



Excitement.

1 comment:

Lukas Elliot said...

I believe what you are looking for is a career counselor.

But if you really want someone else to make the decision for you, I have a few ideas...

1) Monkey Trainer

2) Dinosaur Archaeologist

3) Radio Station Manager (but only if you'll give me my own show)

4) Monkey Wrangler

5) Minor League Sports Team Mascot

6) Political Pundit

7) Paparazzi

8) Billionaire Socialite

9) Robotics Expert

10) Monkey Dictator



On a related note, I am glad to see that you have decided to writing your own blog.