Monday, June 2, 2008

introducing: andrew

I have a real jealousy issue with the fact that Andrew is always making himself smarter. He is always reading non-fiction books that challenge him, then I read his blogs about them.

Andrew just finished an internship at Willow Creek and I am sad to say goodbye.. yet wasn't even part of the internship! He and his wife Tovah are moving to the city at the end of this month. I am really sad that they won't be in the next suburb over, but also really excited because I know I will get to see them and we will still be great friends despite my suburban status.

Andrew is great. He is funny, encouraging, loving, smart, solid, and caring. He is real and deep yet makes you comfortable. You should check out his blog which is a very nice mix of articles, book and movie reviews, funny stuff, life happenings, and deep thoughts.


No comments: