Funny quotes:
*We wanted to see enchanted (which is not out yet in case you are wondering) and when we saw the preview for it while at a different movie she said "12 year old temper tantrum" as she folded her arms across her chest and it was probably my favorite part of the movie.
*I asked her about boyfriends and she said she had none. I told her that was good since boys are trouble. She said "No one can keep a boyfriend for more than a week anyway. I'm in seventh grade."
Because my cousin is trying to share her coolness with me in the video above, it just attests to her coolness. (When we showed my friends this, they said "You can definitely tell that your Krista's cousin." I was proud.) I was blessed to see a lot of her this weekend. It, among other things, really made me miss Des Moines. Below is a video of her singing/playing a Taylor Swift song, and her baby sister- the back up dancer.
3 comments:
these high fives really rock. i am going to teach them to daw. (i thought since you made up letters for your name, I could make up letters for mine, or my husband's).
arw
Wait? I made up letters for my name? I'm really confused.
She is pretty cool, isn't she? But so are you - come to think of it, she's pretty much a 12-yr-old surrounded by coolness. I mean - look how cool her Mom is!
www.allaboutthemomofem.blogspot.com
Post a Comment