*My family (This is extended family too- all the cousins that I call cousins that are actually the kids of my cousins, which means that they technically aren't my cousins but it feels like it because we are all close.)
*Food (Microwaved popcorn definitely goes in this list, and cream cheese which I have discovered is a main ingredient in a lot of my favorite dishes.)
*Friends (Especially my crazy ones. Oh wait.. I think all of my friends are crazy. I guess I'm "especially" thankful for all of you. I'm also thankful for the show, but not the fact that I am almost addicted to it.)
*People that like to drive (Because then I don't have to.)
*Crayola markers (Probably Crayola as a whole because one time they sent me a big pack of washable markers and they really didn't have to but I definitely needed them. They also make good crayons. They also have a new Explosion glow board out that I kind of want. By kind of, I mean I really want it.)
*Books (And the fact that I can read. I suppose books wouldn't make my thankful cut if I couldn't read them. Unless I just put "pop-up books" or "picture books" but I put "books" to include all books. I guess I'm really not thankful for ALL books though. Some of them are lame.)
*Quotes (Apparently I am also thankful for quotes because I used a lot of them in my previous thankful item.)
*Grey's Anatomy (not so much the book that helps actual people save actual people, but the show that entertains me on Thursdays and gives me something to talk about with most people.)
*Laughter (I think I might die without it. Or at least want to. Is that dramatic?)
*Love (Seriously.. think about those times when you don't feel it and yet you ARE so you know it there somewhere. And when people show it or you show it.. nothing else really beats that, huh? Also, hugs, which are an expression of love. So don't give weak hugs. Those make me want to puke. I am not thankful for puke.)
*Walks (They give me fresh air and keep me from getting really super fat. Also good times for conversations.)
*My scrub pants (They are comfortable and I get to feel cool like my roommate that is a nurse.)
1 comment:
1. please increase your font size. I turned 36 today and apparently eye sight is first to go when you hit the big "36"...
2. I'm thankful for you, too
3. I bought Crayola explosion - or whatever it is called - the glow board thingy for Bailey for Christmas...shhh.
Post a Comment