Thursday, November 29, 2007

brown rice

Has anyone noticed our ability to talk about useless crap? Today I was in somewhat of an awkward situation (I mean, when am I NOT in an awkward situation since I have moved here? OK, it really isn't that bad but I do think that I could start an "awkward blog." Starting with the way the word is spelled!) because I used to think that I was close with this friend, and kind of quit the friendship because I realized I was more like a pawn than, say, a rook or some piece that you care about in a chess game. So when left alone with said friend, instead of explaining this (because that would take communication or confrontation, we don't do that here.. meaning I am not good at that yet) I talked about how brown rice looks weird. It really does look weird though.




No comments: