Wednesday, August 13, 2008

turtles

So... I volunteered at one of the camps I used to work at because I love camp and I have friends that still work there.  At the end of the day this kid came up to my friend Jess and I and told us that there was a turtle peeking its head.  I ignored him since I didn't find the news that exciting. 

He told me again REALLY excitedly that there was a turtle with its head out.  I stopped the conversation I was having, while looking at the pond, and asked where.  

"Out of my butt."

My friend and I took a small moment to think and then demanded that he took an immediate trip to the bathroom.




Here is the definition of "turtle head" via Urbandictionary.com:
1.Turtlehead

A word used to describe the current state of a departing poo. This term may only be used when the turd is protruding from your sphincter. Also known as "Touching cloth".


No comments: