Thursday, August 28, 2008

following directions


My friend Charlie told me to come visit after I got done with work. I love this town and the fact that I have a lot of amazing friends here. Anyway, I shot straight over there from work since I drove today (It was raining, I drove for the first time because I need an umbrella. Or I need to find my umbrella.)  

He told me he thought I was going to text back before heading over because he wanted me to bring some Friends (the DVDs of the seasons).  So we fought about who was going to go and get it.  I said I would if he let me ride his bike.  He said "look at my crotch," hoping to point out that his legs were longer even though we are the same height and I wouldn't be able to ride his bike.  

I should be able to separate good directions from bad but I didn't and I just followed directions.

Uh.. subject change.. when I returned with Friends in hand, I had an amazing salad prepared for me.  What presentation!






Sorry, man. And sorry to all of you.


No comments: