Wednesday, August 13, 2008

blue screen

I dropped my phone today.

I shouldn't have been checking my phone. I was supposed to be getting my swimsuit for the camp swim party since I was a volunteer today.

But I checked my texts and I dropped my phone on the ground.

I think the worst part is that I can't be mad that I dropped it and it broke, because I've dropped it a million times (in water, even) and it has always worked again.  So I completely deserve the spazzy front screen and the completely blue flip screen.

This is a warning that I'm gonna take a moment when you call to figure out who you are.  I'm also not going to be able to receive or send you texts.  I also can't call you unless you leave me your number in my voicemail.  

I may create and carry around a phone book.  This could be fun...

1 comment:

Jon said...

what service do you have? I have an old ATT/Cingular phone