Wednesday, April 30, 2008

trivial pursuit

I am not good at Trivial Pursuit. I wasn't in 5th grade when we used to play it in class, either. I especially hated it when we played boys vs. girls because that meant Noah was on the boys team, and that meant the boys won.

I do remember that in 5th grade I answered ONE question right. It was about swimming and the answer was "the butterfly." I remember that Ana made fun of me and said I was stupid for thinking there was a swimming move called the butterfly. I showed her.

Last night my small group played Trivial Pursuit- Pop Culture Edition- boys vs. girls. I haven't got any better at this game. Pop culture edition didn't help either. I still had a blast though. My favorite parts were; making up funny (to me) answers because I never knew the real ones, watching Jon get mad every time the girls asked him to reread our questions, and seeing Lydia get really competitive. She is really funny all the time, but mean funny when she is competitive. I loved it.

I thought I was going to get one answer right (I guessed skip-it) but it was ripped from me (the answer was hula-hoop). So that leaves me with the one time in 5th grade when I got that one answer right. I'm the coolest.

Anyone up for some Harry Potter Scene-it?



No comments: