I should probably just go to bed but for some reason I feel like blogging but I don't really have anything to blog about. I had a pretty embarrassing thing happen to me (that makes it sound as though I had a passive role in the event.. I actually did it all myself) but I am pretty sure that everyone that reads this blog was there for that.
This week one of the kids at work asked me if I was steal-able. I asked what that meant. She said, "You know, if someone wanted to steal you to be their babysitter- could they steal you?" I told her there was no way. She said "Good. Cause I like you." The boys agreed. I felt warm and fuzzy.
How do you feel fuzzy on the inside? Really you would feel warm and gooey. Am I right? I felt warm and gooey I guess. Of course, according to them, Jesus is magic like the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus. Awhile ago I told them that Santa probably has the Easter Bunny and the Tooth fairy over for dinner parties. (I don't think Jesus goes, though.)
I took the aluminum foil off my window that was there because I used to work the night shift and it keeps the light out (apparently it is what the Alaskans do). I will miss having a dark room all the time but I wanted some fresh air. The sound of aluminum foil flapping in the breeze isn't that soothing of a sound to sleep to.
I have a problem with my ipod. The problem is that most of the music isn't mine. Jody and I listen to different stuff. (love you, Jody.) Since we are still using her computer at this apt I haven't put many of my songs on itunes.
Don't watch "Good Luck Chuck." Unless... nope... no reason to watch it.
I am really blessed by people. I might say that quite often but I could never say it enough.
Hallmark's Fresh Ink has new cards out. Dangerous.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm going to have to try that foil idea. Not because I work the night shift but just because I don't like it when light wakes me up in the morning. My current sun blocker leaves a little to be desired.
No one will ever be able to say... "I wish I knew what Krista was thinking...if I could just get inside her head."
Post a Comment