Yesterday Sarah and I made plans to meet at Oberweis for some ice cream.
Then we remembered that we couldn't because we are observing "Celebration of Hope."
So I asked Jon if he thought we could go anyway. (I don't like making my own decisions which is probably some sort of issue.)
He told me no because Sarah had told him she couldn't go to a lacrosse game.
So we all went to the lacrosse game.
I really really really like hanging out with those people.
Highlights from the game (you may notice not many have to do with the game):
-We yelled.
-I would say "THUNDER" (Their mascot. It's a Christian school. Can I call it a mascot?) and Sarah said "kerschhhhh" (sound of thunder with her mouth.) I laughed 12 times (we did it every time they scored).
-Sarah saw, in the press box across the field, someone eating. Remember that we are doing Celebration of Hope.
-We were chastising Jon for not being able to listen to Wes's show on Friday. He told us he was going to a Sox/Orioles game instead. Sarah said hopefully.. "Oreos?!"
-Wheaton won. They had a lead, almost lost it, and then won in a close ending (like Friday night.)
-I got to drive Sarah to the game and back to the church and it was wonderful. I can't wait to live with her, Dana, Lydia, and Danielle. Really. Let's get a box somewhere together.
-Saw Jon in one of his elements, again. I love sharing things people love.
Totally unrelated to the game... I accidently clotheslined the puppy this morning. Funny.
If you know me, you know I have no patience. So I will post now and upload some pictures later (like how far away from the press box we were for Sarah to notice that someone was EATING in it.)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh my gosh...i was laughing rediculously loud when I read this!! Holy cow, people in elevate probably think i'm crazy cause of my random laughing at your hilarious blogs.
I love it. I loved that night. I love you.
Post a Comment