I thought there was a scripture verse about being judged by the company you keep.
I can't find it.
However.. if it is true... I am freaking awesome.
I decided that today. I am getting rid of my security issues because if I am being judged according to the friends I have- holy crap I'm cool.
Also I am cool because I am intimidating. I walked into my hallway and my (fairly large sized) neighbor man walked into his apartment and dead bolted it. I think it's because he saw me coming.
Let's all celebrate the fact that I found out my internet wasn't working because of cable connection issues. Email away!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think I've yet told you that I think the title "Johnsonville" for your blog is hilarious. Like, really hilarious. It makes me laugh every time I see it. If you had grown up in a place called Johnsonville, you'd be a true, homegrown Johnsonville Bradt.
Oh so that's what is it about. That's great, I don't know how I didn't make the connection. It's snowing right now in washington.
Post a Comment