1. It gets cold there. Amie came over to help me back because she was concerned I didn't believe her (I still don't, really. Always sunny and warm. I know it!).
Amie: Think about what you'd wear walking around downtown Chicago in the fall, and pack it.
Krista: Jeans, a tshirt, and a hoodie. Done.
Amie: Okay now think about what you'd wear to go out on the town in the fall, and pack it.
Krista: Jeans, a tshirt, and a hoodie. Already done.
2. There are a LOT of poisonous and dangerous things that can harm me. Plus side being that it's not third world and the doctors speak English... so no worries, mom.
Krista: I should get a book of all the poisonous things so that I can be on the lookout for them and not be scared of everything.
Amie: You probably don't want to do that.
3. There is apparently coffee everywhere.
Mmmm... coffee. Lucky for Amie I won't have to be crabby all the time! I think we're also taking some Via. Anyway, I've got no quotes between me and Amie for this one, but I read the "coffee everywhere" fact in a book called "In a Sunburned Country."
No comments:
Post a Comment