Wednesday, June 2, 2010

sleepy, but not sleeping

My current state of "sleepy, but not sleeping" makes me think that possibly I absorbed more than just the coffee smell today.

I worked at two different Starbucks. 8-2 and 6-9:45. I only drank one coffee at 8am. Yet I can't sleep right now.

After working at Starbucks (or even visiting) there is a very distinct smell that lingers on you afterward because it seeps into your pores. I already knew that. But now I have come to the conclusion that the caffeine also seeps in there with the smell. Because I should be able to sleep right now.

I suppose that it also COULD be the fact that tomorrow is my last day of grad school, that I need to find 2 roommates, and that in general- almost everything in my life is kind of on the edge of changing a lot.. or not. I don't have a lot of control over it at this point.



I do, however, have control over my library selections. I made some good ones that included Our Lips Are Sealed (Mary Kate and Ashley, filmed in Australia), Fiji travel guide, information about Australia, and some FICTION!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Umm, I miss your blogs. It's been too long. I must be updated as to what is going on with you. I simply must.

Ok, only if you have time. I just like you, that's all.