Sunday, July 4, 2010

jobless


I don't know if all of you people are wondering what I'm doing with my time now since I've finished grad school. Finishing grad school has equalled a LOT more time. And although some of that time is filled with making coffee, a lot of it isn't.

Do you think I'm filling out applications with all that free time? Because you'd mostly be wrong. I've done some, don't get me wrong. But it's not enough to feel bad for me at all.


Here's some of the things I've done this (July 4th weekend):

1. Made a lot of delicious food with my friends Brooke and Ed. And ate it, of course.
2. Had races in pools. Not "who can swim the fastest" races. But races such as: who can hop the fastest in the water, longest hand stand, fastest runner in the water, etc. It is a blast.
3. Just had Indian food.

So... basically... I will be sad to have a real job. Although I do have a real job interview on Tuesday, and that is exciting. There are positives and negatives to almost anything!


No comments: