I had a hard time getting up.
I went to church and got seated by one of my regulars.We read this call and response:
Leader: Valued without distinction and called without favor;
People: We gather in the love of God.
Leader: Invited to places of deep change and entrusted with lives of grace;
People: We gather in the compassion of Christ.
Leader: Encouraged to be authentic and inspired to make a difference;
People: We gather in the power of the Spirit.
All: Let us worship God!
My roommates and I peeped on a wedding at the church across from our house.
I signed up for self defense class.
I read some of a really good book called Abba's Child. It's like free therapy or something. I like it.
I took a 10 minute nap on our couch.
I went to work.
My old manager came in that we miss.
An old co-worker came in that we miss. She always deep cleans everything and now she is working at a different store that is dirty. Ew.
My brother called and pretended to be a Canadian Mountie who found a wallet and phone next to a malled carcass (he's been bear hunting in Canada). I'm supposed to call the mountie back on my brother's phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment