Krista, what degree are you getting? I'm sure that I could ask Jake and he would know, but I'd rather ask you. :) I'm in my last semester of my MA in community counseling, and I think that if I were to create three classes that would be most relevant to what I want to do with my life, the three you listed would be EXACTLY it. That's fun. I hope you learn a lot and enjoy!
1 comment:
Krista, what degree are you getting? I'm sure that I could ask Jake and he would know, but I'd rather ask you. :) I'm in my last semester of my MA in community counseling, and I think that if I were to create three classes that would be most relevant to what I want to do with my life, the three you listed would be EXACTLY it. That's fun. I hope you learn a lot and enjoy!
Post a Comment