Friday, September 18, 2009

no cubs song


I guess I had to see at least one of their losing games this season. They won on Monday and Tuesday, when I wasn't there, but they lost to the Brewers on Wednesday.. the night I was sitting next to a Brewers fan. Come on, guys!!

I cheered them on to the very end. Apparently it didn't help. Ah, well. My hot dog and nachos were delicious, the company was fun, and the Cubs are still the best.


1 comment:

Jake Rohde said...

Apparently by "the best" you don't mean "at playing baseball," because both their current record and the last 101 years point to the contrary.

Sorry. I have to take jabs at you because I don't get to go to Cubs games all the time, and while Rockies games are fun, I'd give anything to make it to a game at Wrigley some time. If I come visit you will you buy me a ticket?