Monday, July 7, 2008

finding things out

My friend Charlie is good at swing dancing.
I found this out when we went downtown yesterday to Summer Dance.

I get frustrated when I can't catch fish and they eat the worms.
I found this out when I was fishing with Jules and Charlie at Busse woods.

Wes wakes up happy and then gets crabby. I'm the opposite.
I found this out when we woke him up from his slumber.

I really miss sharing my room with people.
I found this out when I got to share my room/bed with Julie and Lydia this weekend.

Tyler really likes frosting.
Found that one out when he was eating all of it off of Jules' amazing cake.

Jon is a great friend.
I knew that.. but I was trying to go with a "found out" theme.. anyway, he was going to come to U of C with me to help check out public transportation, but unfortunately he felt he might die if he did (he wasn't feeling well.)

I have a lot of great friends.
I found that out when I got to spend lots of time with them this fourth of July weekend.

I am pretty resilient.
I found that out when I should be passed out right now from all of the NOT sleeping I've done this weekend.

I am hiding emotions somewhere.
I found that out when Jody walked in the door to visit and I nearly attacked her with my tears that I didn't know were coming! Sorry, Jods.

Danielle is a great friend.
"Found that out" when she handed me her camera because I forgot my camera battery at Bigby's because I took it in there since I wanted to charge it so I could take pictures... yes, I know. That didn't work out for me so well.

Dana knows me.
I found that out when she had immediate "sad face" when I told her that I was on the phone to Bigby's to tell them I left my camera battery there and not to give it to any camera battery stealers because she knew I already missed my camera (battery).

I like U of C's campus.
I figured that out when I had to walk around it looking for a Chase bank, which might not exist in the area.

Tears can store up in the back of my eyes, but only for so long.
I figured that out when I called Ashlee and she asked me how I was and I started bawling.. again. (This mostly has to do with looking at grad school finance stuff).

Nectarines are cheaper than peaches.
I haven't found out why.

I like Sarah.
I figure that out every time I get to see her.

Stella and I would be good friends.
I figured that when she threw her diaper at Wes. And she's darn cute.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Krista is good at blogging and writing.
I found that out while reading this post.

I need to write a blog post some time soon.
I found that out after clicking on my name and seeing "June 18" as my last blog.

Charles William Hughes said...

i like to spend a lot of time with krista. i found this out when i spent a lot of time with her the last few weeks,

krista actually can catch fish. i found this out when she actually caught a fish moments before giving up.