Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cupid Shuffle


Lydia has this song on her ipod.

I told her to be prepared for a dance party, to break in our new house.

It was more amazing than expected.  

I love the groove of this song.  I also love that (I'm pretty sure) there are no bad lyrics.

What I love most, however, is that I can SEE the girls (that I have no pictures of) from Royal Family Kids Camp begging for us to dance to the song (again) at night, taking it seriously, and smiling huge as we do it all together.  Then we would wake up in the morning and do it with all the other campers and counselors at morning exercises.

So far, at my new place, I have spent two nights with my 5 amazing roommates.. and guests.  We've done the cupid shuffle both nights.




                          

1 comment:

The Mom of 'em said...

You need to cupid shuffle back out here to Des Moines! Love it! And if that's a pic of your new place - love that too! love the tan color w/white trim and LOVE the wood floors.