Thursday, July 31, 2008

desks

I think that if I could create a desk for myself it would be a circle around me.  There would, of course, be a place that I could enter so I guess it would be more of an almost closed "C".  I would also have a swivel chair because a circular desk without a swivel chair would be really really annoying.

Whining is also really annoying. To hear.  I suppose I don't really get annoyed when I am the one doing it, I tend not to notice.  Sometimes I do though so then I know it was probably REALLY bad for everyone else.

Back to the desk.  Right now I am at the kids' soccer practice.  That means I can't do laundry, take the dog out, or feel like I should do anything else because it is all at their house and I am not.  So... I am doing my things and I've realized that I spread out a bit to accommodate some possible mild form of ADD. ADHD? I'm not sure I remember the difference.  Actually, I am sure that I don't remember the difference.

Right now to my left I have my comcast stuff.  I had to take care of that already, so I could just put it away.  Comcast actually helped me this morning instead of pissing me off which was really surprising and great.  I accidently saved me and the rest of the clubhouse (the nickname for our new house) $200 on installation by transferring my account. Who knew.  I'm still not convinced that I won't end up getting pissed off by them.

Then in front of me I have my computer, since I am typing this on it.  To the right of that is the ipod that I haven't used yet because then I feel like a really non-caring babysitter when I do. I do care, but it isn't like they are even near me to talk to me so I don't know why I have these weird guilt things.  To the right of that is the Bible and the journal (that I have used and will use again.. after this blog.  Right now I am enjoying some Isaiah which is funny since when I read the Bible, Isaiah took me FOREVER.)

Then comes the card that I just wrote.  I should send it off soon.  Maybe later today I will get on that.  I have a mailbox now. I am really excited about not trying to find random drop off places for my letters anymore.  Also with the mailbox, when I don't get mail, I can always get a  dead june bug out of it!

Maybe you should send me some mail.


1 comment:

Jon said...

ADD- Attention Deficit Disorder
ADHD- Attention Deficit & Hyperactivity Disorder

ADD is technically a variation of ADHD with fewer symptoms (namely the hyperactive ones).

Sincerely,
Encyclopedia