What IS special about this story is that PSLman ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte. I made it, I called it a couple times- and as I went to go talk to him directly he asked "how long does it take to make a pumpkin spice latte." Which is when I got to explain that it had been sitting there since about 43 seconds after he ordered it.
So 20 minutes later I'm not all that excited to see him in my store again.
PSLman: You can't double park here?
lowly barista woman (me): I'm sorry?
PSLman: I didn't know you couldn't double park here and I just got a ticket (shows me the ticket). Do they enforce it?
LBwoman: (completely confused he is holding a ticket and asking me if they enforce it) I guess so.
PSLman: There aren't SIGNS that say you can't double park.
LBwoman: (thinking I must have SOMETHING wrong) What do you mean by double park? You parked behind someone so they were unable to get out?
PSLman: Yea, can't you do that? Other people were doing it so I did it. I didn't know I couldn't.
LBwoman: I don't know many parking lots where you can double park.
PSLman: Well there should be signs up so people know that you don't allow that.
LBwoman: I will mention it to my manager.
WHAT??
2 comments:
Wow. Seriously. You are a special person for being able to remain in a job like that. When I worked at the bookstore I felt like my opinion of humanity dropped almost every day.
You're also incredibly hilarious and I love it when you blog.
You are funny! Barking and Parking!!! Cute.
Post a Comment