Wednesday, July 7, 2010

my congratulation cake


We have green apron cards at work. It's like mail, but free. Actually you're supposed to say things like "really great job on the floors" but I like to make mine more fun. With pictures and other non-job related things.

So I wrote one to Kaitlin, my co-worker, telling her I was ready for my graduation cake whenever she wanted to make it. She asked me if I really wanted one and I said no, I was just bored on my ten. She told me she'd make me one. She asked me what color, I said maroon (for U oc C).



She came back with THIS. That's the U of C crest thing! Holy cow. I can't even cut it yet because I don't want to ruin it. But I bet it tastes good too. Such dilemmas!!

2 comments:

Psalm 147 said...

wow!! impressive!!

Jake Rohde said...

That's great! What a fun friend.