Will someone do my math for me?
I'm taking a class pass fail.
I've received these grades at these percentages of my grade:
EBP skills (20%)- 16/20
Lit Review (40%)- 37/40
Measuring Intervention Implementation and Outcomes (10%)- 8/10
My final is worth 30%. Do I have to turn in anything of worth?
3 comments:
This is the kind of thing I LOVE doing for Jake.
Right now if you didn't take the final you would get a 61% in the class. If that is good enough to pass, then you are in absolutely fantastic shape.
To end up with a 70% in the class, you need to get at least 30% correct on your final.
To end up with an 80% in the class, you need to get at least 63% correct on the final.
But since it's pass/fail, that really doesn't matter too much. Basically, you can fail your final and still pass your class.
Congrats! :)
You just made my day. Which I thought was impossible!!
Hurray! Happy, happy day.
Post a Comment